Roadrunner Custom Remodeling
- Roadrunner’s goal was to please us. Other contractors told us that what we wanted to do would be too expensive or wasn’t possible or practical. Patrick Benkowski, owner of Roadrunner, picked up on our request to blend the renovations with our current 30 year old house. He did a beautiful job and we are very pleased with the result.
- All work was of professional quality both that of regular workers and subcontractors.
- We were able to live in our home while remodeling was in progress. Area where work was in progress was tented off from rest of house.
- Project was completed in less than estimated time!!!
- We were kept informed of work schedule. We knew who would be working in our home on what days. This also helped us know when we needed to make decisions and complete our portion of tasks.
- We felt comfortable with Patrick, the workers, and subcontractors coming into our home whether we were here or not.
- Any problems encountered were treated as challenges. Patrick would consult with workers and subcontractors to find and implement good solutions.
- Roadrunner was flexible. When we thought of additional items or noted changes we would like, Patrick was able to incorporate at a reasonable cost.
- Good follow up has been provided. Any problems we have noted, have been resolved promptly.
- Workers were pleasant to have in house. In fact we missed them when job was completed.
Thanks to Roadrunner for making our remodeling project so successful. We will definitely use them again and will recommend them to all our friends. After hearing of some of the disasters of others with remodeling, it was refreshing to find someone interested in making our remodeling so rewarding.
Jan and Dale Gieske